ISO 29000 «Quality management system for the oil and natural gas industry» permits to establish the rules of building an effective quality management system for the oil, gas and chemical industry.
ISO/TS 29001:2010 includes the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and specifies their application field for a certain economy sector, by regulating the processes of designing, production, further development, installation and use in the oil and gas complex as well as petrochemical complex.
The goal of ISO/TS 29001:2010 is to guarantee constant compliance of the work of organization with the requirements and needs of the customers.
The main advantages of the certification for standard ISO/TS 29001:2010 are:
- Providing of the fulfillment of the product supply conditions and service rendering in the oil and gas complex as well as petrochemical complex.
- Rise of loyalty on the part of customers, partners, regulatory bodies (priviledged credits, loans etc).
- Control of the company’s reputation, formation of the reliable supplier’s image.
- Considerable advantage during the participation in the government competitive tendering.
- Increase of the investment attractiveness level.
- Reduction of the low-quality products.
- Reduction of the unplanned expenses connected with the recall and/or rework of the product.
Nowadays to get ISO/TS 29001:2010 certificate is to get an official document that allows to the organizations to demonstrate their customers, partners and investors an effective quality management system that is able to provide the production of high quality and exclude the possibility of customer’s getting defective goods and services.